Yesterday morning at 8:30 I had a gender sonogram. Paul and I decided to take the kids to the appointment so they could see the baby moving around.
Paul and I both could see it was a boy right before she actually said it. We were in such shock because we have thought all along that it was a girl. Major shift in our thinking!!!! We only had a girl name picked out, so now we are at zero on boy names.
Roman was excited because he wanted a boy. Ava was a little disappointed, but when I explained that she would be the only princess and never have to share her toys, she seemed to perk up. Ava had a dream that it was a little boy, even though she wanted it to be a girl.
We are excited we are going to have another "little man" in our family! He seemed pretty laid back on the sonogram. He didn't move very much. I guess he was sleeping.
We called my parents when we left the office and then we stopped by Paul's parents to tell them.
I took the kids out to play when we got home. I tried to nap them, but they weren't going to sleep so we headed to the pool. Paul worked late so we stayed at my parents for dinner and then went to get ice cream at Russell Stovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment