Friday, April 10, 2009

Delicious & Nutritious

Yesterday morning we ventured to one of my favorite places.....Costco!  I mean how can you not love Costco??  We picked up a new comfy, cotton dress for Ava for only $8.

It was kind of a yucky, cold, rainy day.  We came home and both of the kids napped. When they woke up we went to my mom's for dinner.  Paul was working late. During our dinner of BLT's, corn on the cob, broccoli, and carrots, Ava said, "Nana, this is so delicious.....(pause)....and nutritious"!  I have no idea where she got that from.  So cute!! 

When it was time to go home Ava began begging to spend the night.  I finally caved, but another problem arose.  Roman wanted to spend the night too.  I told him we could work a puzzle when we got home, if he came home with me.  That was bribery enough!  He LOVES puzzles.  He is actually very good at them.  My mom said I loved puzzles when I was little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment