Afterwards we headed over to get Roman's haircut. Paul's mom was there getting a highlight, so Ava got to sit in her lap and look at magazines while Roman got his haircut. When he first started getting his haircut I would put a cape on and then he would sit on my lap. Now he is old enough to sit by himself....except that he doesn't want to. He still wants to sit on my lap and that is just fine with me because I KNOW that won't last forever.
Next we went home to eat lunch and take a nap. Ava actually fell asleep, but Roman did not. I don't like it when the kids are not on the same schedule. However, Roman and I snuggled up on the couch together and talked for a few minutes. I love having quality time with each one. We were sitting on the couch and Roman looked up at pictures I have hanging on the wall. One is of Ava and one is of Roman. He said, "I like those pictures". I said "me too". Then he said, "They are sweet"!
I am sure Roman has heard me say that before. It is so funny how kids will repeat exactly what you say. He couldn't be more right though. They are sweet! My kids are sweet!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment