Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Okay....I'm Finally Doing IT!!!!!

FOREVER now I have had wanted to record the daily life of my children and family!  

I KNOW I am going to forget the cute things they do and say.  

I KNOW I am going to forget what we did on a daily basis.

The reason I know this is because I have been a mom for almost 5 years and there is so much I have forgotten already.   We ALL think we are going to remember.  "Oh, that is sooo cute that I will NEVER forget that they said that"!  

YOU WILL!!!!

We got out home videos the other day!  I absolutely cannot believe just how much I had forgotten until I watched.

SOOOOO....

I have had such a nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach for months because I TRULY don't want to miss anything with my children.  That is why I decided to be a stay-at-home mom.  I have a mothers journal beside my bed and I haven't written in it in months!  SO SO SAD!!!

I am on the computer several times a day and I can type a lot faster than I can write so I just decided to make a blog and permanently record our daily life!

I love my two sweet children soooo much and I want to be able to remember what their life was like when they were 4 and 3.  I don't remember when I was that age and my mom didn't journal or take a ton of pics.  I wish she had.  I don't blame her because I was born in 1977 and we didn't have digital cameras and blogs.  

We DO have those things now and I don't want to have any regrets when it comes to raising my children....or at least minimal regrets. :)

So....the journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment