This reminds me of something that Roman said last Sunday. When I picked the kids up from their Sunday School class I asked what they learned about. Roman told me they learned about Jesus raising from the dell. Then Ava told him that it wasn't "DELL".....it was "DEAD". She said, "ROMAN, Jesus rose form the DEAD!" and he said, "NOOOOO!! He rose from the DELL". I was laughing my head off! I didn't want him to know that though, so I gained my composure and told him that it was "DEAD"....not "DELL"! Bless his little heart....he was confused!! SO SO FUNNY!!
So....back to Saturday. My mom came by and watched the kids so I could finish up Easter basket shopping at Walmart and go to the dry cleaner. I had dropped off the dress that Ava wore when she was in my brother's wedding in October. She was going to wear it for Easter.
I had to be at church at 4:00, so Paul came home and told them that while I was gone he would take them outside for an Easter Egg Hunt. They were so excited about that!
When I got home from church the kids were playing outside. We left and went to Cracker Barrel with my mom and dad....that is what we do every Saturday night.
Roman fell asleep on the way home because he didn't take a nap.
After I got Ava in bed I finished baking for Easter and then played Easter bunny and set out the kids baskets. Roman got a Kung Fu Panda dvd, bubbles, bathtub markers and a book. Also, a puzzle. Ava got a Thumbelina dvd, bubbles, bathtub markers and a book. Also, an Ariel barbie. Oh....and CANDY!!
Praise the Lord....HE HAS RISEN
FROM THE DELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment