Saturday, April 11, 2009

Do you know what I need?

Since Ava spent the night with her Papa and Nana, Roman and I got to spend some quality time together on Friday morning.  We worked some puzzles for a while and then I told Roman we needed to go get Ava.  He was reluctant at first, but he finally agreed to get up and go get dressed.  We were still sitting on the floor in the kitchen and he said, "Do you know what I need?" and I said "no".  However, I was positive he was going to tell me he needed some chocolate milk. (his drink of choice lately).  Instead, he said "I need a kiss and hug" and then proceeded to give me both.  My heart absolutely melted.  I say that to him sometimes, so that is why he did that.  I just can't believe he thought of it on his own!!  Precious!!!

We picked up Ava from my mom's.  I could tell Roman REALLY missed Ava.  He kept asking about her and when we got to my mom's house he immediately wanted to find her.  She had a great time while she was there!

Next stop was the mall.  We went to Panera first and got a bagel.  Mom gave the kids a gift card to Build-A-Bear as an early Easter present.  So, Ava built a lamb and Roman built a puppy dog.  That was a lot of fun!!

I also bought Ava a new dress form Gap and Roman a shirt.  The dress and shirt are cream, brown and orange.  

The kids were extremely tired and Roman had a crying fit on the way home because I wouldn't let him push the button to open the door at Nordstrom.  It was something he would not normally cry about, but he was overly tired.

The kids napped!

When they woke up we went outside for a few minutes, however it was pretty chilly, so that didn't last.  I made spagetti for dinner and Paul came home so that we could eat dinner together.  Then we headed back to the mall, so I could look for something for me to wear for Easter.  Paul bought the kids some cookies at the mall.  We went to Target next, so that I could get some ingredients for everything I am making for Easter.  We swung back by my mom and dad's house to get Ava's blankie she forgot there.  She has gotten quite attached to her blankie!

Finally home and straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment